Project Officer - NDIS
Manage, coordinate, and support projects to improve Neami’s subsidiary Me Well as a provider of psychosocial support services within the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
- Maximum Term contract until 15 February 2019 (maternity leave cover)
- Head Office located in Preston, refurbished office
- Work within a dynamic, cross-functional team
About the Role
The Project Officer – NDIS will be responsible for collaborating with stakeholders across the organisation to manage, coordinate, and support business improvement projects. This will involve building the capacity of Me Well’s service delivery teams to deliver and administer NDIS services, improving systems and processes, working on project teams and working groups, developing project plans, reports, frameworks, policies, procedures, and practice guides.
We seek someone with experience in improving organisational performance or in project management, preferably within a community services or other service-based context.
What will you bring to the role?
- Relevant project management and/or organisational improvement experience
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of mental health and or community sector services
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities and plans
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Australian Working Rights
- Drivers licence
- Police check (refer to PD) – disclosable outcomes considered
How to apply:
If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, then please click the APPLY button now before Sunday 25 February 2018
* Please note extended closing date
We only accept applications via the Neami website http://neaminational.org.au/work-with-us/career-opportunities
The terms and conditions of the role are listed in the position description. If you have any further questions not addressed in the advertising words or position description please contact:
Name: Aaron Lange, Program Manager Me Well Development
Phone number: 0431 859 357
No recruitment agencies candidates need apply
We celebrate multidisciplinary teams and value the rich skills and experiences brought by applicants from a range of sectors and professional backgrounds. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.