Intake: 1800 811 180
Phone: 08 8714 9000
Street to Home is a housing-first approach supporting people sleeping rough in the Adelaide CBD to find and maintain sustainable housing.
Staff will work in assertive outreach teams to establish relationships and pathways that make housing a real option for people who are living rough on the street, connecting them to support, crisis assistance and primary health care.
Outreach teams work to establish relationships and pathways that make housing a real option for people who are living rough on the street.
- 7 days per week, 6am - 9am and 5pm - 9pm
- Outreach within the inner city, surrounding parklands and North Adelaide
- Provide support, case management and primary health services (including health promotion)
- Key outpost locations
Street to Home Hub
Street to Home operates a central Hub in the Adelaide CBD through a partnership with Housing Choices SA as a local point of contact for people sleeping rough.
The Hub at Housing Choices SA - Common Ground
73-79 Light Square, Adelaide
Open 6am - 9pm 7 days per week
- Duty, intake, walk-ins and appointments
- Primary health services, case management and housing support
- Links to Housing Choices SA group programs
Street to Home transition arrangements
From 1 November 2017 Street to Home will be operated by Neami National and run in partnership with Housing Choices SA. The service is funded by Housing SA, a division of the Department for Communities and Social Inclusion.
During the month of November, Neami and the current Street Crew team will operate joint Street Outreach and are undertaking a coordinated transition of service.