Enquiries and referrals 03 8691 5450
Steps to Wellbeing provides a range of services to improve your wellbeing, including individual coaching, personal development groups, access to digital resources and online support.
Over a period of up to six sessions, we assist you to manage stress, anxiety and improve your wellbeing.
We provide wellbeing coaching support through:
- Individual Coaching sessions
- Group sessions
- Access to online resources
To be eligible for Steps to Wellbeing, you need to live in the North or East of Melbourne, be 16 or over, and:
- Experiencing increased life stressors
- Noticing signs of anxiety and/or depression, such as:
- Low mood
- Feeling overwhelmed
- Low energy
- Feelings of hopelessness
- Fear, nervousness or worrying
- Avoidance of social situations
- Not using a community or clinical mental health service.
For details and to make a referral visit www.stepstowellbeing.org.au