Enquiries and referral 08 9381 7727
Monday to Friday: 9:00am to 5:30pm
Our adult community mental health program actively promotes and incorporates recovery principles into everyday service delivery.
Individual support is strengths-based and informed by the Collaborative Recovery Model (CRM) which aims to identify personal values and goals and collaborate on making progress to achieve them.
We provide group support opportunities for social, recreational, pre-vocational and physical activities.
- Optimal Health Program: Identify health and wellbeing issues and work towards improving them.
- Flourish: A group led by people with lived experience, using a strengths-based recovery approach.
- Sleep Well Feel Well: A three week brief intervention program.
- Kick the Habit: Motivational support and one-on-one coaching to reduce tobacco use or quit smoking.
- Hearing Voices Group: Run in partnership with Hearing Voices WA, this is a safe space for voice hearers to speak about their shared experience.
- Self-Harm to Self-Care: Improve your coping skills, reduce distress and reduce injury.
- Holistic Self-Care: Opportunities to engage in practices that include Mindfulness, Relaxation, Yoga, Art and Music.
- Recreational opportunities: This group includes physical activity in the community.
- A diagnosed mental health condition
- Willingness to engage in recovery
- Must be currently engaged with external mental health provider.
To discuss the referral process, contact Neami Shenton Park on 08 9381 7727. Referrals can be made by individuals, carers, families, mental health professionals and other health care providers.
Neami encourages referrals from people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and refugees.